Welcome to our website www.chiyadarjeeling.com. This website is owned and operated by Chiya Darjeeling Pvt Ltd. The terms 'we', 'us', 'our', 'company' and 'Chiya' refer individually and collectively to Chiya Darjeeling Pvt. Ltd. and the terms 'you', 'visitor', 'user' refer to the users of our website/ product.
Kindly read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, kindly exit this site. We reserve the right to change and amend the terms and conditions, whenever required, due to changes in our policies and capabilities and to abide by laws and regulations. The use of this website is subject to the following terms & Conditions:
- Chiya may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be answerable to you for any such suspension.
- Chiya reserves the right to make any changes in the Website or to discontinue any offer, discount, aspect or feature of the Website without prior notice.
- Chiya reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- You can place your order either through this website or directly by phone. By placing an order for our products, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to enter into binding contracts. Placing an order means you are entering into a contract with us to buy our product(s).
- Once you place an order you will receive an acknowledgement email. However, this does not mean that your order is accepted by us. Your order is deemed accepted once you receive an order confirmation email from us.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and for any reason. A full refund will be initiated if your order is cancelled after payment.
- All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on our website exclude VAT and shipping costs. These will be included in the final price at checkout.
- We will endeavour product delivery within 15 days of receiving your order with the exception of circumstances beyond our control. You will be notified of any delay in processing and shipping of your order at our end by email.
- If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this website are protected as the copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned by the Chiya.
- You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
- The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach hereof (“Dispute”), shall be tried to be resolved amicably. If a Dispute cannot be resolved by such good faith discussion or negotiation then only the courts of Darjeeling shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute or legal proceedings.